American Yearbook 2000
- American Yearbook - Thirty Years After.
Looking Through the Pages of American Yearbook
- M.A.Vlasova Democrats and Whigs: A Quantitative Analysis. (AY, 1989).
- B.M. Shpotov Was There Industrial Revolution in American South and West? An Attempt to Formulate a Problem. (AY, 1990).
- Jack P. Green (The Johns Hopkins University) The Origins of American Constitutionalism. (AY, 1991).
- D.B. Rutman ( Univ. of Florida) Myth, Moralities and Megatheories as Problems in Synthesis: The Example of the Pre-Civil War American South. (AY, 1992).
- M.S.Alperovich The Prelude to the Nootka Sound Crisis, 1789-1790. (AY, 1995).
- Bolkhovitinov N.N. In the Archives and Libraries of the U.S.A.: Discoveries, Meetings, Impressions. (AY, 1971).
- E.V.Galkina Main Trends of Protestant Denominations’ Development in Colonial America.
- M.A. Filimonova.The Formation of the National-Interest Theory in Hamilton’s Thought.
- V.I. Zhuravleva “New” Jewish Immigrants and the American Society at the End of the 19-th - Beginning of the 20-th Centuries.
- O.V. Balandina The Problem of the Social Adaptation of the Russian Emigration into the USA 1917-1930
- V.V. Romanov The Origins of Woodrow Wilson’s Foreign Policy Philosophy.
- M.A. Petrukhina On Cultural Values of an Average Middle Class American Through the Prism of John Updike’s Tetrology about Rabbit.
History of Russian America
- K.G. Solov’eva, A.A. Vovnianko James Shields’s Activities in Russian America at the End of 18-th Century.
- A.N. Ermolaev The Provisional Committee and Special Council of The Russian-American Company: Controlling or Consulting Organizations, 1804-1844?
PROBLEMS OF CANADIAN HISTORY
- Yu.G. Akimov Foundation of Nova Scotia Colony and Anglo-French Rivalry in the North America, 1621-1632s.
- V.A.Koleneko Expectations and Illusions of Two Northern Civilizations: Beginning of the Russian-Canadian Relations, 1900-1917.
- “Give me some information about Canada”. The Second Dialogue between Marechal de Saxe and baron de Dieskau on the Champs Elysées (Introduction, compilation, translation and comments by Iu.G. Akimov).
- The Meeting on Frontiers. Conference in Fairbanks (Alaska), May 17-19, 2001. (N.N. Bolkhovitinov)
- Contents of American Yearbook for 30 Years.
- Russian Publications of the U.S. and Canadian History (2000 – 2001)