American Yearbook 2006
HISTORY OF USA
- S.A. Korotkova Could Margaret Brent (1601 – 1671) Become the Governor of Colony Maryland?
- S.A. Isayev Some Thoughts on Theological Foundation of American Constitutionalism.
- M.A. Filimonova Neither Greeks nor Trojans. American Press and the Neutrality Question, 1793–1794
- T.V. Alentieva James Russell Lowell: a Difficult Way to the Truth
- I.M. Suponitskaya American Slaveholders on Themselves: Legends and Reality
- V.N. Konyshev Problems of World Politics: Historiography of American Neorealism
- S.A. Korf Federalism and Centralization in Contemporary America (Preface by V.A. Koleneko)
AMERICA AND RUSSIA
- Basil Dmytryshyn (USA) The Visit to San Francisco of the Russian Ship Juno, March 28 – May 10, 1806
- A.V. Grinev Colonial Citizens in Russian America: Problems of Forming Constant Russian Population in the New World
- O.Yu. Kazakova American Theme in Russian Poetry of the 1850s–1860s
- Svetlana Paulson (USA) The Story of Edward York’s Crew: The Doolittle Raiders in the USSR
DOCUMENTARY ESSAYS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Russian Diplomat Petr Poletica and His Memoir on the U.S. Domestic Affairs and Foreign Policy (1820) (L.M. Troitskaia)
HISTORY OF CANADA
- V.A. Koleneko «New Historical Sensibility» Characterising the Latest Direction in the Contemporary French-Canadian Historiography Arisen During 1990–2006.
- E.G. Komkova North American Free Trade Agreement 's Second Decade
- Russian-American Relations’ Problems at the Turn of 20th – 21st Centuries: Proceedings of International Conference at Russian State University of Humanities (V.I. Zhuravleva )
- M.Ia. Pelipas’
- B D. Kozenko
- Selected Internet Resources on US History, 17–18th Centuries (comp. by M.A. Filimonova)
- Russian Publications on the US and Canadian History, 2006-2007 (comp. by T. Yu. Lavrent’eva)